Brick + Mortar
Before Your Visit, Please Read.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness or have been in contact with anyone who has been ill within the last two weeks, please stay home in an effort to avoid risk to others. Our online shop [right here!] is open 24/7 at meridianboutique.com with fresh picks added daily. We offer curbside pickup and complimentary delivery [within a 10-mile radius]! Our mission is to accommodate you as best we can while also practicing the following sanitary guidelines in accordance with MT Governor Bullock’s phased reopening plan and CDC safety guidelines.
Meridian Staff Protocols:
- Our staff will perform mandatory daily temperature checks before attending to their shift.
- Face coverings for staff is optional.
- We will have sanitizing stations spread throughout the store.
- Used items and surfaces will be disinfected frequently. Staff will conduct mandatory scheduled cleanings of all high touch points [i.e. fitting rooms, bathroom, doorknobs, handrails, payment register surfaces and electronics, and sanitizing station items(yep, even the hand sanitizer bottles!)] in between visits.
- Staff will remove & relocate tried on items [in which you are not interested in purchasing] and clothing hangers [they will be sanitized with disinfectant] to the back room where they will then be freshly steamed before being put out on the sales floor again the following day.
In-Store Visitor Guidelines:
- Please remain 6’ apart from one another at all times.
- We are capping capacity at 12 patrons [Not including 3 Meridian staff members].
- Face coverings are optional.
- Upon entering our store, please sanitize your hands at our front table/sanitizing station.
- We understand the importance of feeling the clothing but visually assess the clothing first [avoid touching the hanger] and then touch and select what you would like to try on. A staff member will assist and set up your fitting room.
- Please leave the items you do not wish to purchase in the fitting room after trying on [only bring items you wish to purchase to the register].
- We will be emailing receipts [therefore we do not need your signature/require you to use a pen]. We currently do not have Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Please practice CDC guidelines at all times [i.e. wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, avoid touching your face. If you do touch your face, please wash your hands immediately after touching; our bathroom is easily accessible] and always sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
STORE HOURS [TEMPORARY]
Monday - Sunday 11 AM - 5 PM.
Private Appointments after hours are available.